BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

troPapeePZ!!

troPapeePZ!!
yeay!!!

Sunday, February 7, 2010

FS observation, friday february 5, 2010

























I should have posted this last friday, but because of some circumstances I failed to do it... So here it is...


This morning, me and my groupmates went to building 1 to conduct our obcservation. The interns of PNU conducted the flag ceremony. When we got there, the principal was on her way to school so what we did was to go straight to Mrs. Lani Sario because she has a prepared activity for us. We had this activity called Phil IRI. Phil. IRI, also known as Philippine Informal Reading Inventory is an activity that test the ability of the elementary students in oral reading and comprehension. The students simultaneously went to us. They had an oral reading in English and Filipino and it was followed by a question-and-answer portion. It was amazing because almost all of the elementary pupils grade 5-6 answeres in complete sentences. It only proved that LWES teachers are well-dedicated to their jobs.
After the said activity, we went to the principal's office and greeted her a happy birthday. We talked about the activity and we had an agreement that me and my groupmates will not stay with our cooperating teachers. Instead we are goin to undergo different actuvities that will help us improve our teaching capabilities. Another thing is that, we are going to observe all the interns together with the principal. We agreed upon hearing the proposed plan for us. Personally, I think it is better than staying with the same cooperating teacher because we will have the chance to see lots of strategies and techniques of the diffrent teachers and interns of Bldg. 1.
Before I forgot, I would like to say that we were warmly welcomed by the students and teachers there. Hearing "good morning Ma'am" feels really great.
And it's nice to know that my former elementary teachers still remember me.
That's all folks...See you next time!!

signed,
Almira May N. Dones
Observer, Bldg. 1

0 comments: