BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

troPapeePZ!!

troPapeePZ!!
yeay!!!

Friday, January 29, 2010

Confessions...








I want someone...
who will listen to me
when I want to
open up my problems.
Someone who will
wipe my tears when I'm crying,
hold my hands
and kiss my forehead and will
tell me everything will be alright.

I want someone...
who will respect me,
but will have the initiative
to hold my hands.
Someone who will always
make me fell I am loved.

I want someone...
who will be eager to know
why I had a sudden change of
feeling.
(because traditionally, men must be
the one to open up such conversations
about the relationship.
And sometimes, women don't have the guts
to tell what they are feeling
for a simple reason that they are waiting
for their man to do the first move.)
Someone who will ask me what happened,
And will be brave enough to ask
what am I thinking and feeling.

I want someone...
who will not entertain
other girls.
And will not flirt
right in front of my eyes.
Someone who will be jealous
once in a while just for me
to feel he's afraid to lose me.


Lastly, I want someone...
who will love me
and my whole personality.
Someone who will treat my weakness
as my greatest asset.
Someone who will be brutally honest
to admit his weakness,
and will not be afraid
to show what he really is.
Someone who will understand
my hang-ups, and angst,
and will just laugh when
I did something naughty with my friends.
And someone who will not be
ashamed of what I did, will just smile and
tell it's part of growing up and
will be my ultimate defense to those who
wanted to hurt me.





AND UNFORTUNATELY....IT'S NOT YOU!!....

0 comments: