BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

troPapeePZ!!

troPapeePZ!!
yeay!!!

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Una Clase Especial De Amistad












Leyam,


It's been what??
Three years of friendship!
Wow!
What an achievement!!


We been through a lot- as in a lot, yet here we are, still holding on.
Yes, many things have changed. We are not the same "Fwenxheep" and Fwengoat"anymore. We are often seen by our friends quarreling and fighting over not-so-serious matters
(unlike before when we used to laugh all day long).
But hey! We know ourselves better than the others.

You know Mel, we possess a special kind of friendship(always remember that). You have your best friend and I have mine, but what we have is another unique relationship only few people experience.

I can't find the right words to say but there is one important thing I want you know...
That I will always be here even if you don't need me
cause your my "Bestest-best friend"
and "I'll catch you when you fall"
hehehe...(songs natin yan diva??)

See yah!!


Chow for now!!


HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY MELAINE CABIG CAPISTRANO!!!!!
MWUAH!!!
LUV LUV YAH!!!



-amaine

1 comments:

meLoi said...

thanks for the message friendgoat !!!

love it ...


nakakaiyak naman!..


weh???


hehe...


thanks for everything..



LOVE YOU TOO!!!



mwahugzZZZZ!!!!