BLOGGER TEMPLATES - TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

troPapeePZ!!

troPapeePZ!!
yeay!!!

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

always guided...


I'm the type of person who rarely goes to church every Sunday.A person who oftentimes forgot to pray every night and every morning.To be brutally honest, I just pray when I'm in the middle of an examination or in the midst of a contest.(But mind you, I strongly believe in His divine power). But the good thing is, I always feel I am guided and that I am not alone.I am guided by Him. I am always experiencing the unexpected . I am always surprised by the blessings I am not even hoping or wishing.Even on the darkest night of my life, I always feel safe. I guess I owe it to the Man who lives up there. So allow me to thank Him for... *All the things that I have right now and the things I don't have, for I know it's for my own good; *Being there when I needed Him most, most especially when I feel the whole world is against me; *Calming my soul, cleansing my spirit and for touching my heart whenever I feel down and when my emotions are mixed up; and for *Helping me choose the best decision when I am in the world of chaos and confusions. "Help me Lord for the sea is so vast and my boat is so small".







0 comments: